Holiday season is here and along with it comes dinner parties and family gatherings. If you don't know what to bring to your next event, try these 5 fun healthy recipes. They are all under 200 calories per serving and will be a hit at your Family Brunch or Holiday Party.
- Cinnamon Yogurt Muffins: These are delicious and are a great addition to an office breakfast meeting or family brunch. It's only 156 calories per muffin.
- Spinach Frittata: If you are hosting a holiday brunch, this frittata goes a long way by feeding 8 and is easy to make! It's only 126 calories per serving.
- Baked Potato Topper: The holidays bring potatoes and their toppings are usually high in fat. But this topper is better for you at 39 calories per serving. It goes great with Latkes, baked, and double baked potatoes.
- Black Bean Pineapple Salad: This salad is colorful and festive! It's great as a salad or as a salsa with veggie dippers. And it's only 115 calories per serving.
- Banana Cake: I know you are probably thinking how could a slice of cake be under 200 calories? Well this delicious cake ist 170 calories per serving and is a great addition to your holiday dinner.