With just 14 ingredients and under 360 calories you can make this healthy meal for your family!
1. 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2. 8-ounce can salt-free (or regular) tomato sauce
3. Minced onion flakes
4. Packet low-sodium instant beef-flavored broth mix
5. Teaspoon garlic powder
7. 5-ounce package refrigerator biscuits
8. Bottled fat-free Italian dressing
9. Grated Parmesan cheese
10. 2 of cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
11. Cups grape juice
13. Unflavored gelatin
Lazy Day Chicken
This dish got its name due to its incredible ease of preparation. When you're in a hurry or just don't feel like cooking, this dish is ideal.
Turn refrigerator biscuits into hot onion rolls with just 2 extra ingredients.
Italian Mushroom Salad
As an appetizer, salad, or side dish, this easy, 3 ingredient, dish dresses any meal, and it's so easy to prepare and put together.
Grape Gelatin Dessert
As simple to prepare as the commercial product, but with real fruit juice and a lot less sugar. Plus, this tasty treat is fun for the kids to make. It's great all year round and is a refreshing, fat-free dessert or snack.